Some of the symptoms are :
- Risky or rough behavior during sex
- Sexual unresponsiveness to a partner
- Withdrawing from social engagement or work activities
- Irritability when attempting to stop
- Loss of control over self
- Unrealistic expectations of sex from partner
How can Hypnotherapy help you stop porn addiction?
- Stop the behavior without any withdrawal
- Overcome the feelings of guilt or shame
- Have realistic expectations about sex
- Restore loss of intimacy with your partner
- Regain back self-esteem and confidence
- Free yourself from anxiety
Duration for Porn De-addiction Program :
Generally, 3-5 one-hour sessions are adequate to deal with porn addiction. The first step is to of course book your 30 minute free consultation with the therapist and get answers to all your questions about hypnotherapy and/or any other therapeutic modality that your therapist might recommend.
All the sessions are conducted one on one basis in a safe environment and are bound by Client-Therapist confidentiality ethics.
Other common addictions are :
- Internet addiction
- Shopping addiction
- Nasal drop / Glue sniffing addiction