Hypnotherapy to Improve Memory, Focus and Concentration. Do you find it difficult to focus and concentrate? Do you get easily distracted every time you sit to study?Do you find it difficult to recall the information you have already learned? Do you often read the same page over and over again to grasp the information?
Many teenagers believe they have a poor memory and no matter how much they study, they will not be able to recall the information when needed. This affects not only their academic performance but their confidence and self-esteem. The truth is that every healthy individual has the same memory capacity. Also memorizing is a subconscious activity, while the belief that one has poor memory is a conscious opinion. The subconscious mind is so powerful that it never forgets anything it is responsible for, such as breathing, digestion, circulation, organ function and millions of other complex biochemical reactions that go on in your physical body.
So then, why are we not able to recall information when we know we have stored it and why do we forget in the first place?
- Very often, you know that you know – but when you need information you can’t seem to remember it. It seems elusive, just on the “tip of your tongue”, but strangely and very annoyingly, out of reach!
- Let’s take the example of how a computer works. Any document you save on your computer will be there on your hard drive and will not get deleted or altered until you manually change it. But what happens if you don’t remember in which folder you have stored the document?
- Yes, you are right, all you have to do is use the search option with the name of the document and you will find it. But what if you forgot what you named your document? We are all familiar with this irritating problem. This is when finding what you need becomes a challenge.
- Your Subconscious mind is the best computer with the most optimum processor you can ever own. Anything you learn or download to it will remain there for rest of your life. The essential thing is to “store” it in right folder or name it correctly. This is achieved by focus and concentration while learning.
- Another challenge that might break the connection between conscious and subconscious mind is stress and anxiety. In a situation where you are scared or anxious, you might forget even your name or phone number. So it is understandable, how stress can make us lose the internal connection that is critical in finding and fetching the information we need.
- If you want to improve your memory and be able to recall any information from your subconscious mind you first must understand how to store it, and then you need a good “internet connection” between conscious and subconscious mind to recall it when needed. This connection weakens in strength, reliability and speed if you are struggling with stress and anxiety. (Read Exam Anxiety)
How can Hypnotherapy help you to improve your focus, concentration and memory?
With hypnosis you learn to narrow down your focus on what’s important to you. Your mind learns and enjoys being relaxed and concentration is heightened. Hypnotherapy also helps you identify the stress factors and provides you with simple and effective tools to resolve and eliminate them.
In a session of hypnosis you will learn to let go of anxiety to restore clear communication between your conscious and subconscious mind. This in turn aids greatly to increase your motivation to study and perform well.
Duration of Focus, Concentration and Memory :
It only takes three 1-hour sessions and few weeks of listening to a recording provided after the sessions to master perfect focus and concentration and enhance your memory.