Fear of public speaking is most common amongst other fears. There are more people that suffer from this fear than fear of death. This can limit your lives in many ways professionally and personally. Giving presentations, talks, lectures can be terrifying experiences for many. Even thought of speaking in front of a group can create physiological symptoms of anxiety.
Symptoms of Fear of public speaking :
- Heart palpitation
- Discomfort in stomach
Often people with public speaking fear experience constant negative thoughts like :
- What if I say something stupid?
- What if I forget my speech?
- How is audience going to judge me?
- What if they laugh at me?
- What if they ask me something that I don’t have an answer for?
Why is hypnotherapy most successful in eliminating fear of public speaking?
Fear of Public speaking is an irrational fear created by the subconscious mind. It runs on autopilot mode. With the help of deep hypnotic trance one can change the beliefs about public speaking and learn to respond to the situation differently, maintaining state of relaxation, alertness and full concentration.
How can Hypnotherapy help overcome fear of public speaking?
Hypnotherapy is most powerful, fast and effective method to get rid of this fear.
- Identify and eliminate psychological cause of the fear
- Get rid of blushing
- Stop negative commentary in your head
- Perceiving the audience as friendly instead of judgmental
- Learn to relax while delivering your speech
- Practice speaking, under hypnosis
- Maintain physiology and state of a great speaker
- Begin to enjoy public speaking
Duration of Fear of Public Speaking :
Duration of treatment depends from person to person. Often 5 sessions of one hour duration each is enough to overcome the fear and start enjoying public speaking.